Registration and Enrollment Procedure
Please call the Central Registrar's Office at (570) 226-4557 - press 9 - dial ext. 3036 if you have any questions regarding the registration/enrollment process. After all required paperwork has been submitted, the appropriate school(s) will contact you to schedule an appointment for you and your child(ren).
In accordance with State, and District guidelines, the following documents must be presented at the time of enrollment. Lack of proper documentation can delay the enrollment process.
- Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, or Passport.
- Proof of Residency - the following are acceptable:
- A deed
- A lease
- Current utility bill
- Current credit card bill
- Property tax bill
- Vehicle registration
- Driver's license
- DOT identification card
- Immunization Records from physician.
Click here for a listing of required immunizations
- School Records
- Last Report Card or Transcript Grades to date at time of withdrawal from previous school
- Name, complete address, and phone number of previous school
- Special Education Records (if applicable)
- IEP (Individual Education Program
- ER (Evaluation Report)
- Notice of Recommended Educational Placement
- Psychological/Psychiatric Reports
- Registration forms: (PDF format - Adobe Reader required. Click here to download.)
The district reserves the right to require more than one form of residency confirmation be provided.
Wallenpaupack Area High School
In addition, Pennsylvania requires a physical examination and a dental examination for all new students. Parents have the option of having that exam performed by their own physician/dentist or by the school physician/dentist. Private examination forms are due by the first week of October. Also, additional vision, hearing and growth screenings will be completed during the school year by the school nurse.