Attention Parents/Guardians: Peanut Allergies
This year we welcome several students to our school with allergies to peanuts and/or other nuts. We invite your help and cooperation to help them stay safe.
Reactions range from mild to life threatening. Any exposure to peanuts or nuts may cause an allergic reaction that requires emergency medical treatment. To reduce the chance of this occurring, we are asking that you do not send any peanut- or nut-containing products to school with your child that will be eaten in the classroom.
Children may eat what they like in the cafeteria, where a table is available for students with food allergies.
We look forward to working together with you to have a wonderful year. If you have any questions, please call Mary Ellen Olsheski, School Nurse, at (570) 226‑4557 ext. 3060.
Mary Ellen Olsheski